Come See Us!
- You will find a welcoming, family-friendly, and "at-home" atmosphere.
- You will enjoy a Christ-centered teaching that is practical for everyday life. Our worship services last about an hour.
- You will be warmly greeted. If you have any questions, our greeters will be more than happy to help.
- You may enjoy a free cup of coffee and a pastry in our fellowship hall.
- You may take advantage of our private nursing room located in the back of the sanctuary. It has a TV so that mothers can care for their babies without missing a thing.
What are your services like?
9:30 AM CONTEMPoraRY WORSHIP
- A full band that plays a variety of worship music from celebratory to contemplative and current to the classics.
- Children are always welcome to worship with their parents, however, we do offer age-appropriate worship for your kids during the 9:30 am service.
11:00 am TRADITIONAL WORSHIP
- A full choir, piano and organ that leads the hearts of the people to worship God with one voice using both modern praise hymns and the classics.
- Childcare is available for infants and toddlers.
What discipleship opportunities are offered?
There are a variety of Bible studies and discipleship groups that meet on Sunday morning. More traditional Bible studies begin about 9:30 am. A seekers group meets at 11:00 am.
Where should I park?
Feel free to part in the lots to the west of Church's main entrance or to the north of our fellowship hall.
What should I wear?
We are more concerned about you and your presence with us than we are with what you wear. As a church, we gather to worship the Lord and want to dress in a way that honors God. Most of our members wear something in the range of business formal to business casual.